Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lazy, not good at all


Lazy
Originally uploaded by skittlebeenie.
So I was just on break with one of my managers here at Staples and another associate, we some how go on to the discussion of secondary/post-secondary schools. He said a lot but there were a few main points.

Fuckit! I was just interrupted by some fat annoying loud mouthed bitch. Main I should be her. I'm trying to answer her fucking question and she decideds to pounce on me while I'm trying to answer her question. She should go fucking die!

Anyways few main points:

1) Don't listen to your guidence counsellors, they'll fuck you up. They know shit. Don't listen to anyone who is not you and doesnt know what you are capable of.

2) Be prepared to move out of this country after graduation, you wont get a decent job or be successful over here.

3) Start thinking of your plan for after graduation and do it asap. It will come sooner then you think

4)Your 20's go buy so fast. your 30's go so slow...be prerpared.

He also told us the story of when he ran into his guidance counsellor, he went to him and told him, "Hey Mr. Gole. Your a fucking asshole, you messed up a lot of kids" then he listed the names he said and everything. It's reallty sad, he 's not doing what he really enjoys, he just has to make a living.He wanted to go into medicine but he listened to the aboved mention guidence counsellor who told him not to. He has six years worth of school and he's now just the manager of staples; he was kind of wired after telling the story.

So he then said I'm not tyring to scare or discourage you, I'm just telling you that you need a plan, that is all. Like I could go back to school and get another career, but I have a wife and a kid at home and I cant sell our house to go back to school, then he went on to tell us what another one of our employees do really, which is animation but he's working here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Air said...

aww you used my picture =)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home