Saturday, January 28, 2006

Days off...

So starting today I get about 4 days off of like evrything, school and work. So sweet, but my dad wants me to learn new things instead of going out, so I decided when he takes me to chapters tomorrow to get some DIY books, some fiction, a profile, and a mag. The should keep me busy, like everyhting else in the world does, lol.
What I also think to be a good idea for me is to start making a listing of all the things I need to get done, even if I have to post it on the wall and around the house it should help me get stuff done, lol.
Also today I saw Hoodwinked, it was so great, but also remmeber that I'm easily amused, so yea... I sw it with my sister and it was so great because we, at certain points were the only ones laughing out loud, it was so sad, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home