Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Empty


Room
Originally uploaded by autowitch.
So um lets say a couple years now...I know I made a mistake, which I cant exactly fix, it would be a very difficult task...but it would be interesting.

Tommorrow, I am half way done grade 12, ending this rollercoaster we call highschool. It's been fun, but I lost all a things, however can forget to mention the things I gained.

Anyways I'm listening to this sad sounding song that is so beautiful; sadly I cant understand a word of it. It's called Niji by L'arc En Ciel. This proves that music conveys feelings no matter what language, whethere I understand it or not, but that's a different topic.

Listening to this song, it brings back a lot of memories, mainly sad ones, that sometimes I wish could be erased. At other times I'm glad they arent; they make for some great stories and I get to learn from it. One of my biggest mistakes I cannot let go and I feel bad, since it has been a while. Maybe one day I'll get over it, without guilt...maybe.

I like to humour myself a bit...I'm sure I wont get over it...but life moves on and I have to stay with it.

Yeah well, time to sleep it off. Unless my dreams decided to haunt me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home