Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happiest of moods?

Guess I can say not really, but what can I do...like really, there's nothing but to wait and hope my day is better when I wake up later, haha.
It's like minutes to 2am, my friend that I actually wanted to talk to went offline to deal wiht a crying co-worker and another one that I was becomign friends with is not talking to me....and no i didnt do anything to deserve it. *sigh*

Well anyways, the good part about my day is that I may be able to go to some of my Meetups that take place in a few days which is awesome because I get to meet a few new people...but I think they'll all be older then me. -_- Dear god. I cant even hang out with kids my age, because they are all lazy! Well not all, but there's always some type of issue. I wish people were more active, like sponatneous and ready to explore new things....

I guess thats too much to ask, eh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home